Now we could talk about awards but we focus on our efforts on the rewards our clients receive and that is how we measure our success.
Well we’re starting this month; for those who haven’t seen our various social media posts regarding the Great North Run, on the vein of what grips the North East for a good few weeks around August/September each year.
For those running though there is a lot of preparation beforehand but the rewards personally and for those charities you raise money for are tremendous but is really is a team effort with Andy in our office being a great example of having slowed down to get us all over the line to hit our targets.
Now from a business perspective we are your team and want you to hit your rewards so let’s recap some of the recent things you have access to as a client of ours:
1. You can download our app free of charge to get useful tax information wherever and whenever you like; subject to internet connection of course.
2. We offer accounting software that integrates with other tools that help you better monitor cash flow and improve the speed with which customers pay you, among other things.
3. We have recently just introduced; where clients request this, an accountability service where we look at where you are and where you want to be and help you get there.
4. We recognise that to be successful in business you need support outside of finance so have tie in’s with experts in other fields that work alongside you the client and us including areas such as marketing, investments, HR and so much more.
We could go on but if you’ve got this far down the newsletter we’ve probably done well.
In summary the right ‘TEAM (together everybody achieves more)’ around you; the rewards improve. Take advantage of our team as we are here to support you and help you achieve the rewards that you set out to achieve.
Naturally if there is ever anything we can do more then please feel free to let us know.
On a lighter note …
On a lighter note, a couple of clients are running a couple of fantastic events so why not book on and have a fantastic night out:
The show is coming to the Customs House in South Shields on Friday 18th October 2019 and tickets are £18 each.
This is a little video trailer, to give you an idea of what you’re letting yourself in for:
Rare Event… Kennedy almost never does public shows where friends can come see him perform his comedy psychological mind reading things… so take advantage of this.
He has cooked up a really special night at The Boatside Inn (Northumberland) on October 19th.
Welcome our newest employee Harry Brown who joined us in September
Client Portal Changes
As of 30 September 2019 the client portal that you currently have access to will no longer be available.
This was initially introduced to tick the relevant GDPR boxes but we now have access to better technology that ticks the same boxes and more than ever so this will instead be replaced by the following:
1. All invoices previously uploaded; both sales and purchases should now be uploaded via Receipt Bank as this will be managed and integrated directly with your year-end accounts.
2. Any other information you previously uploaded through the portal should be uploaded through Iris OpenSpace which is our compliance software portal as this integrates across all of our platforms including tax and accounting software. Likewise where we have previously shared information with you this will now be shared through this same software.
This change will not come in until the end of next month so should you have any queries or concerns then please contact your account manager to discuss these further.