Can you believe it, the first quarter of the financial year has passed and by gosh time has flown.
So, rather than waste any more time, click on the image above for a short video as to what we are discussing this month before you read on.
Save me tax
We’ve previously shared the 32 ways to extract more value from your business whilst saving tax and recently introduced our “tax and growth discovery form” with a handful of clients as we gradually roll this out.
This form pulls out what matters the most to you in your business and helps identify where you are, where you want to be and then gives us the platform to see how best we get you there.
If you would like a copy of the form together with guidance as to how to complete this just click the button below.
Make me more money
We keep mentioning the scary fact that only 1 in every 2,222 business owners exit their business when they want, with how much they want.
If you start planning ahead there now, get an understanding as to what your business is roughly worth if you sold it today and build out a road map to improve this, you will help beat the stats.
Help me focus on what matters
Do you know who your top 10 customers are in terms of profitability?
Do you know what your top 10 supplier costs are?
Far too many business owners do not know the answers to the above two questions and when using cloud-based accounting software it is literally at your finger tips.
By then acting upon this information you can then start making decisions that increase the value of your business.
Improve my cash flow
It is interesting when you take a step back and reflect on how generations before us managed their cash and how times have changed; or have they?
A lot of the same problems remain but some of the old traditional methods have sadly been forgotten and whilst I am not suggesting we all go back to brown envelopes, jars or filling mattresses; the process is one where a lot can be learnt to make your current cash stretch further.
Head across to our website and read the blog whereby we share four tips around this that can be accessed here which clients of ours are already putting in place and it is literally changing their lives simply as a result of this same methodology.
- Ideally you need four plans in your business (all of which can drop out of the discovery form):
- operational plan
- financial plan
- tax plan
- retirement plan
- The day for planning your retirement was yesterday but today will have to do as tomorrow is too late
- Cash can go a lot further than you every imagined once you change the processes you use to manage it
Our wider impacts that you have contributed towards
Overall, we have now made over 2,119 “impacts” to date across 34 projects to date which for the month of March alone, including:
- supporting young adult’s mental health
- providing emergency relief support in Ukraine
- 97 days of access to clean drinking water was provided
- 4 days of housing being provided in Vietnam
- helping fund business training programmes in Zimbabwe
- 4 days of training in sustainable agriculture were given to villagers in Madagascar
- 10 days of education were provided for children in the world