Making sure our support continues to be fit for purpose
We continue to seek ways in which we can exceed all client’s expectations as we look for ways in which we can improve the service we deliver to you and even more so in the current climate.
Improved Payroll Service Offering
The first thing that we have recently finalised is a strategic partnership that we have setup with a specialist payroll provider here in the UK that will mean that for those with a payroll subscription the current service will not only remain but you will also receive additional services on top of those received now including a personalised portal to access payslips and input timesheets among other things.
There is no additional cost for this service and if you have any further queries around this then please contact your client account manager.
The changes with regards to payroll will be staggered over the next three months as we gradually introduce this.
Postponed price freeze until 31 March 2021
At the start of the current pandemic we postponed any planned price increases and haven’t implemented any since then.
We now propose extending this price freeze until 31 March 2021 to all clients and in light of the current pandemic propose the following if you are in agreement:
- For those that currently pay for us to submit their confirmation statements, we propose withdrawing this service as it is a simple task that takes no longer than 15 minutes but do instead propose putting a short video on our website to walk you through how you can do this yourself.
- As many of you already know, we have for some time now been working towards going paperless and we’ve never demonstrated better than during lockdown. We now propose to roll this out entirely so even paperwork associated with the sign off of your accounts will be provided to you in advance by way of a blank template and because they only need be kept by yourself we will again just provide a walk through video that can talk you through what needs to be put where. The same will apply with dividends-and dividend counterfoils but these can be accessed through Xero for those that use this.
The above changes we see as a way in which we can protect the fee for you but not take any value away from the service bring provided.
We do however appreciate and respect that some clients may prefer for us to continue as we do and absorb any price increases and if this is the case then please let us know.
If we don’t hear back from you, we will be looking to introduce these changes as of 1 September 2020 but are more than happy to discuss any of the above with you also and again please contact your client account manager if you have any queries.
Again just to reiterate, by doing this it also allows us to offer the additional services below which we consider of significantly more value now and going forward.
Additional services (some new and some introduced as lockdown commenced)
- Don’t forget that all clients on Xero do now all have access to:
- Cash flow software that will allow you to look three months ahead
- Credit management software
If you have any queries reference any of the above, please liaise with your client account manager or if you are not on Xero and wish to move across then please let us know.
- We have recognised the changing needs of our clients and have the following dedicated e-mail addresses should you have any specific needs:
- Creditors services offering – we understand and appreciate more than ever the fear of not being paid by a customer so have introduced a new service offering if you have any such concerns. If you contact your client account manager with any such concerns, we can have a tailored report provided for you so that you can decide what action to take thereafter.
- Finally, we know how important community is and we are now part of the Futrli Community where we are mentors and where there is a private group for our clients. You can also get a significant amount of information across other areas including funding, marketing etc.
Hopefully from all of the above, you can see how we are adjusting our service offering internally to ensure that this is fit for purpose to help all clients with existing struggles and battles that they face and if we stick together we will be stronger for it.